Jobzone is Revised Employer
Revised Employer (RE) is a quality scheme that is mandatory for staffing companies in The Norwegian Federation of Service Industries and Retail Trade. The companies must undergo an audit every two years to maintain their RE status.
This is Revised Employer (RE):
- Revised Employer applies to companies that rent out personnel pursuant to the Working Environment Act §14-12.
- In order to be a Revised Employer, the staffing agency must be a member of The Norwegian Federation of Service Industries and Retail Trade, be registered with the Norwegian Labor Inspection Authority and be organized as a Norwegian company.
- The external auditor makes regular audits of the staffing agency's obligations as an employer in accordance with the Working Environment Act.
- The company's routines are reviewed and random samples are taken in selected areas that are independent of the auditee's preferences.
- Any discrepancies that may exist will have to be rectified within a deadline for the company to be able to maintain its status as a Revised Employer.
- The audit is performed by a company or person who is subject to professional responsibility for confidentiality and has sufficient competence to perform the control. The auditor must be cleared by Norwegian Federation of Service Industries and Retail Trade.
- Revised Employer has the right to use the RE logo.
Click here for more information.